When you have Admin rights, you will be able to configure the user rights for other EZ-MES users. To do so, follow the steps shown in the following figure.
To change the user rights (a.k.a. roles) for a specific user you must first navigate to the User Group Configuration Form:
- Click on the Application and User Settings Desktop Icon
- Select User and User Group Control Icon
- Verify the View Listbox of All Users tab is selected
- Click on the Clear All Filters icon. By default only current logged in users are visible. Clearing filters allows you to view all Users in the system.
- Click the desired User to edit.
With the User Form now open, simply select which Roles you would like for the User. Any changes may require the edited user to reload the browser to have the changes take place.