Note the following:
- For this 'Receive Ham Combos' Flow Definition two Step Definitions are used (Receive Combos and, Weigh and Serialize).
- At the moment the last Step (Weigh and Serialize) is finished the Combos will automatically move to RMI (Raw Material Inventory).
- The Step Definitions are linked to the Flow Definition. This makes it possible to reuse Step Definitions in different Flow Definition.
The operations are configured using Step Definitions. Step Definitions can be reused in other Flow Definitions. Most of data collection, part conversions, material consumptions are defined on the Step Definition.
How to set this up?
The following are a couple of links that explain how this part of the configuration can be done:
- How to Create a new Step Definition
- How to add Steps to a Flow Definition
- How to configure a Step Definition to display an operation description on the Traveler
Click one of the following links to learn more about this example: