The following figure shows the different areas of the 'Name-Value Pair' Tab:
Adding Data Entries
To add new Data Entries / Name-Value Pairs take the following steps:
- Open the Step Definition Form for the Step you want to add a Name Value.
- Fill out the General Attributes (find more information below).
- Fill the Value Attribute section. This section is dependent on the selected Value Type in the General Attribute section.
- Click the 'Plus Sign' button to add the configured data entry to the list.
- In the list change the Seq field if you want to change the sequence order in which they will appear on the Traveler for the user.